Sunday, January 30, 2011

Video Shoot



It's been a busy week! Lots of work, gym, and mommy time. Grayson had his 15 month appointment this week too. He weighs 30 pounds and is 32 inches long. Healthy as a horse!

So, my last post was pictures of my buddy Michael. Well, we have all been working so hard to make his first video shoot (My Ferrari) come together nicely, and it finally did! Yesterday was the big day, and it was a blast! There was an awesome turnout, the film crew was amazing, and it all went off without a hitch. I am so proud of him and the big things he is doing. Even though we were all tired, cold and our feet hurt at the end of the day- it was awesome to see everything play out. Go Team Mic!

Here are some pictures from the set...


The old school Chevy

The Porsche

The awesome DJ!

The Ferrari

The dudes who make the music! Sam and BK

Matt and Claudia

Tying the scarf, one of my duties...
Melissa, Michael's sister

Erica, Kendyl and Me 





My little big brother and Me

April and Kevin

I made him get those glasses. Yep, nerd swag.

Action!

Filming

No comments:

Post a Comment