Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Click Clack


It's been a good couple of days. I haven't taken any pictures in a while, and yesterday I got to get my fix! My good friend Michael, from Jesup, needed some new photos (he's a recording artist), so I took him out to shoot yesterday evening in Brunswick. We got a lot of great stuff! Here are my favorites:











Me and Michael, trying to look as hardcore as possible.
We had a blast as usual. He's my brother from another mother! I will post some of his music sometime soon. 

In other news, I finally joined the gym to break up my running monotony, and I'm loving it! I am getting ready for the bridge run next month. My favorite gym playlist songs today... are:

Erase Me- Kid Cudi/Kanye
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah You Would- Diddy/Dirty Money
6'7'- Lil Wayne
All of the Lights- Kanye/Rihanna
Firework- Katy Perry

And my favorite.......

Fly- Nicki Minaj/Rihanna





1 comment:

  1. We are running Tybee the fifth you should come. And send me info on the bridge run we would love to join you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete