Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A 15 Month Old Procreation

I just realized that it is the 5th of the month! That means... little GPH is 15 months old. Unreal.

I think this is the most challenging age for me, so far. He is at the point where he clearly knows WHAT he wants, but can't quite communicate it fully. This frustrates him to no end, which results in tantrums. On the other hand, his personality gets more and more hilarious. He tries to be funny, and he loves to laugh.

He had to go to the doctor last week, where he weighed in at 28 pounds. I'm not sure exactly how tall he is, but I know he has grown a lot in the last couple of months based on the high-water britches he's rocking now. He's growing and changing so fast. He finally has a pretty respectable mullet too...

He had a great time opening presents at Christmas. His two most exciting gifts were a wagon, and a tunnel to play in. I am anxiously awaiting warmer weather and more play time outside. He's my little hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment