Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Night

Hello! First of all I want to tell anyone who reads this, that is female, to PLEASE start getting yearly mammograms at age 35. That is the recommended age to begin. I have seen so many young women with Breast Cancer over the last month and once you feel a lump, it is often too late.
Ok, onto another, lighter subject!
I am almost 11 weeks pregnant now. I am pudging a bit for sure. The 12 week photo should definitely look more impressive. It makes me realize that when I go see Lady Gaga in April, I will be 15 weeks. People are going to be like who is that pregnant girl at this concert? Hahaha...
So! I need everyone to place their bets on the gender of the baby! The heartrate has been high (girl) and the Chinese Gender Chart says girl, so we shall see! Either way I will be thrilled, but I would love to see what you think. Take the poll on this page! I am going to get one of those "intelligender tests" too, just for fun! My friend Dani did it and her results said BOY! Haha. I know it isn't accurate, but it is all so much fun. I found the Babies R Us today! It is very close to my house!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment