Sunday, March 8, 2009

10w1d

from 8 weeks 4 days!!

These are U/S photos



Today I am 10w1d pregnant. Morning sickness was gone, but it seems to be back since yesterday and today. I feel pretty gross. Yesterday I had a horrible headache and I have just been really tired. It is pretty irritating. Still, I plan on going out today and getting some fresh air. Maybe a walk at Kennesaw Mountain? Anyway, I need to take a 10 week photo today sometime. I found someone who does Belly Casting here, so that is good. I can't wait for my first prenatal massage... I NEED IT! My next appointment is March 24th at 10am, where I will get another Ultrasound. They wanted to do an U/S at the beginning of my 2nd trimester to measure cervical length. I had cancer removed from my cervix two years ago, and they just want to make sure that my cervix isn't dilating too early. Lucky for me, that means I get to see my beebee again! (and so will you, via my blog) I am not really showing yet, but I can certainly tell a difference in my lack of waistline.



More next week about how I am feeling. I hope it is better than today!

No comments:

Post a Comment