Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just as an FYI...


I just wanted to say very publicly, that I have the best husband in the world. He is the best support system (mentally, spiritually) and has always had nothing but unconditional love and respect for me. He really goes out of his way to make sure I am happy and comfortable and always has since the day we met. I am so blessed to share my life with this guy! He is going to be such an amazing father and he deserves this so much. He works so hard and has a heart of gold. I seriously don't know anyone else like him. He has truly "aged" to perfection and I feel sorry for people who don't know him like those of us who are close to him know him! He irritates the snot out of me sometimes (just like I do to him), but I wouldn't have it any other way. Anyway, just wanted to shout it from the rooftop for a second...
Love you Jay :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment