Saturday, March 21, 2009

A day in the life...

Greetings followers!
It is Saturday here at the Hightower home and we are on the couch watching movies after a long day. We were at the car dealership most of the day looking at more family friendly cars. Didn't land anything today, but we have a few more months.
To be honest, I have had a pretty rough time getting used to it here so far. I have been very emotional and sad a lot. I am sure it is worse because of the hormones, but I am having trouble with my job, I miss my family and friends and THE BEACH! Lately I feel like I live in Forks, OR. I feel so sorry for these people who have never lived near the water. P.S.- could someone please come visit me?! Jessica... I am talking to you! Fameball ATL is very soon, and I believe I have a ticket for you!

Ok, I have one more thing to say. I am very disappointed in Starbucks. They do not offer decaf iced coffee. Great. I hope they read this.
And, please learn about Twitter and "get familiar". Follow me there! katiehightower
How else would I have known that Jimmy Fallon was at The Varsity for lunch today, or that Frank Warren is switching from a PC to a Mac? This is what I'm saying.

Anyway, here are a few pictures to brighten up this posting:










Ahhh...Memories that keep me smiling!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the need to post a disclaimer stating that in the picture of us, I am 6 months pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do NOT need a disclaimer retard!

    ReplyDelete