Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lunchtime Chatter

I am at lunch right now, and so I thought I would type a bit before I go back to work. It is Tuesday here at The Breast Center, and it is going to be a BUSY afternoon. I seriously debated napping for lunch... Anyway.
Yesterday I went to the doctor after feeling bad for the weekend, and long story short- it is a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). So, here is sit with my gallon of water, trying to flush my kidneys. Pregnancy is such a blast sometimes! The upside was that I got to hear my baby's heartbeat again! They were able to do a doppler, which isn't always do-able at 10 weeks! Still strong and in the 170's! Rumor has it, that higher heartrates are girls. My midwife seems to think so too. We shall see. We have many names that we like, but are not set on any names if it is a girl- if it is a boy it is only between two names, but if it is a girl- we had an amazing name idea last night that we love. It is top secret though! As soon as I find out the sex we will finalize the name... for now at least :-)
This weekend will be rainy and cold again!! I am starting to really miss the sun and the beach! Grr. I am planning to come visit Brunswick/Jesup in May. Probably at the end of May. I will let you all know sooner. At this point Jay says he doesn't want to go with me, but he may change his mind before then. Sunday, I went and FINALLY found some stylish Maternity jeans at Macy's. They are super cute and I am excited about them. I am really ready to start registering for fun stuff, but I guess I will wait another week or two. I am almost out of my first trimester!! YAY! I am SO looking forward to the labor/delivery. I will have my own personal Massage Therapist for Labor/P.P. (Kate), Kendyl to keep me laughing, and my mother to, well, help me stay sane for the first few days! It will be a blast. Being pregnant is fun, especially if you are creative and into it like I am. The photos time lapse will be so cool, and I am super excited about my belly casting in July! I get my braces off in August or September, which is huge. I may be AS excited about that as I am delivering my first born child. On a completely other subject- I am really mad at blogger, I have NO idea why everything is in one column! I can't figure it out! If anyone knows how to get me back to two columns let me know!
Peas and Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment