Thursday, September 10, 2009

Waiting Game

Hello! I just got home from my 37 week OB appointment. I was told that my cervix is still high and closed and just "being soft" doesn't mean I am any closer to delivery, in fact, she was hoping to see some progress over the last week, and there wasn't any. They looked at the ultrasound report from this week and said that "they want to check his size ONE MORE TIME at 38.5 weeks and schedule the C-Section THEN". Ok, so I guess the plan is- If I go into labor before that appointment on 9/23, then I will try for a natural delivery, if not then I should be having a C-Section on 9/25 or 9/28. We will just wait...some more...and see! While I was there today, I gt my flu shot, and their H1N1 vaccines will be in next month, so I will get that one at my postpartum appointment hopefully.
Today I am tired, emotionally drained and sore all over. I think I will go reload on ice cream and/or chocolate to console myself... Oh wait, I can't do that YET! I have to go to Verizon and get a battery for my phone. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment