Wednesday, September 23, 2009

39 weeks

The waiting continues...

I went for my supposed "last" OB appointment today. They did a final estimated weight with ultrasound that put him at at least 8 lbs 12 oz. The ultrasound tech said she thinks he is every bit of that if not more like 9 lbs. (She is supposed to be the best estimator of all time, ha.)
The doctor I saw today thinks I "look good" for a vaginal delivery because of my cervical changes and the position of the baby. He wants me to wait and see if I go into labor before Tuesday, if I don't then he will schedule the C-Section next week. I am totally OK with all of this. I have to trust the doctors and keep praying for the best thing for the baby and me. Unfortunately, I don't have any more news than that for now! Standby...

No comments:

Post a Comment