Monday, September 21, 2009

Anybody have an Ark with an OB staff on it?

Happy Monday! The weather here has been crappy for a while, but today... WOW! It is raining cats and dogs, literally! Well, not literally.
We have four different flood warnings right now. It is insane outside! I am so thankful that I only live a couple miles from the hospital. Still, I can't help but visualize myself birthing my baby in the car while it is stalled out in water somewhere! Our apartments are in a pretty high spot, so we should be just fine...at home at least...
I have an appointment on Wednesday, and I am counting the minutes! We should be scheduling a C-Section that day if all still points that way... (large fetal weight, malposition, lack of progress). I will post again then!

No comments:

Post a Comment