Thursday, August 27, 2009

What day is it?

I am officially a SAHM (Stay-At-Home-Mom)! I get to play housewife and mommy for the next 4 months or so. Technically, I am employed, as I am doing some remote work, part time, from home, for the practice I worked for in Brunswick. It's a nice way to make some extra money while still exercising my brain a little! Most of the time, though, I am relishing in my OCD tendencies that have increased with my belly size!

So far, I have been in serious nesting mode. Everything in my house is completely organized. All drawers, closets, EVERYTHING. On top of that, everything is sanitized with Lysol. It feels good to have all of these things done so that I can relax a little before Grayson gets here. The slower pace has put me in a great mood, and I am thoroughly enjoying these cat naps during the day. I am doing some reading that I had been putting off, and catching up on "A Baby Story" episodes. I am able to have stress-free evenings with Jay over dinner and sometimes board games! It's pretty mellow, and I love it. I can't wait to bring home the baby and get him settled in.

Grayson is dropping some, for sure. I have a lot of pressure in my hip bones and pelvic area. He has the hiccups constantly, poor guy. I am feeling pretty good other than fatigue and shortness of breath. Not much longer now! My next appointment is next week, and then weekly thereafter. I am also scheduled to see the Perinatologist again on 9/8 to get another measurement. I am thinking he is a big'un.

I am off now to do some more organizing! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment