Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pregnancy and Physics

So, I just ate a chocolatey creamy pastry and cucumbers with hummus. Do you think they cancel each other out? My next task today, I think, will be watching some TV and installing the carseat later on. I am starting to wonder if my body was really made to carry a baby! He is getting so big and the belly contortions are SO dramatic! How much longer can this REALLY go on? I feel elbows in my hip bones, something in my left flank that feels like a butt, and something pointy around my bellybutton. Sometimes, it feels like he is just vibrating! It's so weird, and definitely fascinating, but at the same time- I am kind of over it. In 5 weeks or so, I should have a baby boy, and no more uterine movement.

I can't wait to:

1) Eat raw sushi (I have continued eating cooked)
2) Sleep on my stomach
3) Start vigorously exercising
4) Have a glass of wine
5) Reach my legs/toes

Here is the current progress-



This weekend we spent Friday and Saturday night with Jay's Aunt Bev and Vince. Great meals both nights, and even better fellowship. Please ignore how awful I look in our group photo from Friday...



I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment