Monday, August 31, 2009

Just another manic Monday!

I was fairly productive today. I went to the bank, had my car serviced, went to Walmart, did my housework and made dinner. I got super sleepy after all that, so I squeezed in a cat nap. I am really enjoying having the house clean, the laundry done, and meals ready for Jay. He works really hard for our family, has waited on me hand and foot throughout this pregnancy and he deserves whatever I can do for him now that I have the time. My next gift to him will be all of the above AND nurturing his little boy so as to keep him out of daycare. In my spare time while waiting on the baby, I have tried to catch up on some crocheting and do a little reading.


When I checked the mail today, I had yet ANOTHER sweet gift for Grayson! This time it was from his Uncle Josh.... could it be any cuter?! Two sailor outfits...

Thank you, Josh! We just love it.

One of my best friends, Andrea is in town and is staying the night tomorrow night with us. I am so happy to see her, I haven't seen her since my wedding! I am PRAYING for sunshine, so that we can enjoy the pool. I am also desperate for a tan!

My belly just gets heavier and more awkward. Turning over in bed is such a CHORE. Last night, I was up for about 2 hours with painful contractions about every 10-15 minutes. Knowing I didn't want to get sent home from the hospital with false labor, I waited it out and sure enough- they spaced out and finally went away. Still, it was alarming! My body is just getting me ready I guess. The countdown is on, and I am living appointment to appointment. I will post again Friday after seeing my regular OB. Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment