Saturday, August 22, 2009

34 weeks

Good afternoon! It is another Saturday in the Hightower house which means we are alternating chores and rest. My last day of work was yesterday, which gives me mixed emotions! I am excited about the rest and the extra time to finish everything on my "To Do" list, but also I am nervous! I haven't been out of work...like...ever. I am going to enjoy it though! I will fill my pre-baby time at home with organizing, housework, household bookkeeping, napping, floating in the pool and preparing for Grayson to come home. That really doesn't sound half bad!

I had my 34 week appointment yesterday, which was very uneventful. My OB said that he was sending me back to my Perinatologist in 2 weeks for another ultrasound measurement. At THAT time, if Grayson appears to be significantly ahead of schedule, my OB will advise me what to do. Most likely, it will end up as a scheduled C-Section for around the middle of September. But, who really knows!? He will come when he does.

I am looking forward to one of my pseudo-sisters (Andrea) coming to town in a week and a half or so! After that will be Labor Day weekend, when we will probably have Madraye and Halle for the weekend. I will keep everyone posted with pictures and blogs! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment