Tuesday, August 4, 2009

End of Summer and Finished Nursery

I am not believing it is already the beginning of August! Where has the time gone? I have a feeling, though, that August will drag more than any other month yet. I am "growing" increasingly more uncomfortable. Ok, I am downright miserable and you know this if you talk to me on at least a weekly basis! Going to work every morning is such a chore. I am grateful that the summer here has not been too bad. Anyway, Franca and Granddad had a cookout on Saturday. It was a nice way to break up the monotony and sort of say goodbye to summer a little early. I will share a few pictures...
Obviously, we all had a great time with Cade!




Always great music from Michael...

All of us, holding our "Hello" sign up for Great Grandma Haynes in Kentucky.
(Michael, Shauna, Cade, Brad, Rebecca, Jimmy, Franca, Mara, Me, Jay and Granddad)

And back at the Hightower Casa, Grayson's nursery is completely COMPLETE! (I think) Here are some photos from the latest set up etc... We got the stroller/carseat combo and I love it! (Thanks Daddy):


Pack 'N Play, all set up in the living room:

4 pairs of my favorite thing (Baby Legs!), 3 of them courtesy of Aunt Dani :-)

Cozy Crib:

Doll Chair painted by "Gigi"

Homemade Dresser:

Bags packed, Stroller, Dresser:




The cutest shoes in the world! Janie and Jack boat shoes from Dani :-)

All for now. I will post an update on Friday afternoon after my OB appointment...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the nursery! It looks so good and ready for Grayson to get here already :) I am still amazed and jealous at you Queen of Hospital bag. haha. I am seriously slacking on that. I'm really glad you liked Grayson's stuff :) I can't wait to see him in his baby legs, he's gonna be so cute! I love that painted chair and the G lamp! And I've been forgetting to tell you I love that piggy bank your mom painted! Can she make one for Harper?? :)

    ReplyDelete