Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring has SPRUNG! (Or, is springing.)

Crazy busy weekend! Friday night, I shot my first wedding SOLO. I have done several as a second shooter, but this was my first one alone. Here are a few of my favorites...









Saturday, I participated with a ministry in a local outreach in downtown Brunswick. We put on a "Block Party" for the kids on Norwich Street. We did some arts and crafts, ate lunch, played and prayed. It was a blessing for all of us to have the chance to do that. Here are a few pictures from that. 






 Saturday evening, some friends had a Low Country Boil, which was tons of fun. The weather has been perfect for socializing and playing outside! Finally, on Sunday- we had a great day at the park. Grayson and his Granddaddy wore each other out!






And a couple videos for kicks...



Still trying to find a job! That's all folks. Happy Monday!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment