Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catch-Up

Happy Wednesday everyone. I have been the worst blogger ever lately.

First, I should tell you that I completely bombed the 30 for 30 Challenge that I introduced in my last post. 1) I don't have something to dress up for every day, and 2) I wasn't very smart with my choices. So, FAIL. Maybe I will try again soon.

So, Friday I lost my job. The company that I have been managing for the last 8 months or so is closing, and I am no longer needed. I guess this setback was an opportunity for me to become discouraged or even depressed. However, I have been in prayer a lot lately, and I had/have a peace that there is a bigger plan. I had an initial interview on Friday for a new job, and my final interview with them on Thursday. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will know something.

Saturday, I am doing the Bridge Run in Brunswick. It's a 5k that takes you back and forth over the Sidney Lanier bridge, which I believe is the highest suspension bridge in Georgia. Hopefully I will do well, but I'm a little pessimistic... :-)

That's all my news for now. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment