Monday, December 28, 2009

Post-Holiday Update

Sadly and happily, another Christmas has come and gone. It was so awesome to spend so much good old-fashioned family time. Wednesday night we had Grayson’s Baby Dedication at my Grandmama’s house and it was beautiful. My Uncle Bill did a great job. After that, we visited and snacked on Grandmama’s homemade goodies. Thursday (Christmas Eve) we celebrated at lunch with Daddy and Josh and then spent the evening at Billie’s for more food and fellowship. On Christmas we traditionally went to Grandmama’s house for Christmas Dinner and exchanging gifts. We had a great time and we got so many good presents! My most favorite thing being the Moby Wrap I got from my Aunt Christy. I don’t know how I lived without it! I will attach a photo of us using it. Grayson got so many wonderful things as well. A sterling silver rattle with his name and birthday engraved on it, REAL Uggs (ha), clothes, a whale bathtub, and some toys. Madraye and Halle got here on Saturday and we had Christmas with them at Judy’s. Halle gave me home made bubble bath that she learned how to make from the book I gave her last Christmas! I was so impressed and so touched. The girls will be here all week, so we have lots planned to do. I hope Grayson and I can keep up! I will close with some photos from the holiday…

015

010

019

017

043

046

075

077

092

074

No comments:

Post a Comment