Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 is Here

It is Sunday. We are wrapping up the weekend, the Christmas vacation, maternity leave, and 2009. All the decorations are put away and the house is in order. I go back to work tomorrow for the first time since the end of August. I am nervous, excited, apprehensive, sad and motivated all at the same time. I will miss being away from Gray, but I am ever so fortunate to have a part-time job doing something I love, and the opportunity to leave him with his Godmother during the time that I am working. I plan to continue breastfeeding via pumped milk while I am at work. This week will be very trial and error in that department, but I am optimistic.

Madraye and Halle were here for a week and we took them home yesterday. I have to say it was challenging, but always good to spend time with them.

Grayson rolled over for the first time this morning! I can’t believe he is already 3 months old.

Now it is time to start “being healthier”. That is a broad resolution, but I am committed!

I will publish some photos later, until then- you can find them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment