Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pre-Holiday Update

Greetings from my old hometown! We moved down on Friday and unloaded the truck on Saturday morning. I had the entire apartment unpacked and decorated for Christmas by Sunday night! I can’t stand clutter… Everything is good so far! The apartment is big enough for us for an indefinite amount of time and our Aunt Billie is so graciously letting us stay here rent-free. It will help us so much until we can get moved to Brunswick later in the year. It has been so nice to be in a familiar place again with family and good friends.

I took Grayson to get his picture with Santa in Brunswick yesterday, and he even smiled for the camera! He is a ham, for sure (in more ways than one). After that, we stopped by our work Christmas Party to see all the co-workers who haven’t seen him yet. It was SO good to see everyone there and get motivated about going back to work soon. Tonight is Grayson’s Dedication at Grandmama’s house. Uncle Bill is christening him about 24 years after he christened ME! I think it’s so cool. Basically, from here to New Years, we are slammed with plans! I can’t wait for Christmas and I will post photos on here then. Keep in mind that I constantly add photos on Facebook.

Merry Christmas!

044

042

No comments:

Post a Comment