Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 22/23 of the Journey...

First of all, I had a fabulous birthday (on the 31st) thanks to all the phone calls, cards and online wishes! I woke up and Jay had "decorated" the dining room.
Exhibit A:

It was a cute surprise! We then went to Granddad and Franca's for my birthday lunch and requested chocolate cake! YUM!

Then, we thought it was a great idea to go to the Atlanta Zoo! It was so hot and I was so miserable after about an hour of walking around in flip flops! Probably won't be doing anything like that until after the baby! :-) Here are a few photos from that adventure.






The meerkats and the otters were just TOO cute!!
In other good news, I had my appointment with the Perinatologist on Tuesday to follow up on the choroid plexus cysts and the "possible" two vessel cord. I happy to report that there are THREE healthy vessels in his cord (which is how many there are supposed to be, two arteries and one vein) and the cysts look to be disappearing completely! He has no other issues, and he is growing wonderfully! They asked me if my family was tall, because his legs and arms are long for his age, which indicates that he will be tall. He weighs approximately 1lb 3oz at this point, and his kicks, jabs and ninja moves are getting a lot more serious! We can SEE them on the outside. I will try to video that soon. Here is our newest photo of our little boy:

Must be my child with a forehead that big! :-)
And here is my latest self "portrait"...

That's all for now! xoxo

1 comment: