Friday, June 19, 2009

Dear Baby...

Dear Baby Grayson,

You are 25 weeks old, before birth. I am so excited that I am on the homestretch! Hopefully you will be here in NO MORE than 15 weeks. Right now you are causing mommy lots of heartburn, back pain, swelling, insomnia and lots of other weird feelings. I may have even found my first stretch mark! It is certainly all worth it knowing you will be joining our family in a few short months. I am not very attractive right now, but I promise to get back into shape really soon after you are born! You spend most of your days (and nights!) kicking, punching and stretching out in my tummy.I am planning on videoing it as soon as I have a camera handy when it gets really crazy! Sometimes, it feels like you are going to bust out like an alien in a scary movie! Your daddy loves to feel you while you do your uterine olympics and he even tries to make weird noises against my tummy to provoke a response. (Once you are born and you get to know him, that won't seem weird to you at all...)
We are getting your room all ready to bring you home and getting very excited about it! I can't wait to see what you look like, blue eyes or brown eyes? Hair or no hair? You are going to just love the outfits I have for you! There are so many people for you to meet out here! You have sisters, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, great-GREAT grandmothers, and LOTS of other family and friends who are so excited to see you and love you so much already. Now, be a doll and make your grand entrance BEFORE that 40 week mark!

Hugs and Kisses,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment