Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back on the Train

OK. I have NO excuses! I must make this blog a priority.

Whew! I have been running around like a headless chicken the last few months, no doubt about it. I've now been with my company for 4.5 months and am getting pretty well adjusted, I would say. I still love everything about my job including my boss(es), flexibility, opportunities, atmosphere and benefits, and am very thankful for it. I am looking forward to hopefully spending a week in Savannah in the fall to get licensed! Forward career progress is always good, and satisfies my need to learn and advance in what I'm passionate in.

Grayson and I moved a couple of weeks ago over to the mainland and we are very happy so far! The initial moving process was a tad stressful and we had some unexpected financial setbacks, but now that we are settled in- it's much easier to handle. It's nice to be away from the hustle and bustle a bit and enjoy some calm. The new property has a pool and a lake and I really enjoy it. I still work on the island and am dedicated to my church there, but beyond that I am pretty out of the way of the tourism, which I love. I have lots of new pictures to share at some point, but I eliminated the cost of having internet at home, so standby for those. Grayson is so hysterical. His personality is nothing but comedy and enthusiasm. This stage is so fun, because he is SO awesome- but it's bittersweet. I miss the baby in him, and it gets harder and harder to be away from him. Luckily, he has a GREAT father and Jay and I maintain a very healthy co-parenting relationship. Grayson has two loving homes for sure. I can't believe that Christmas is truly right around the corner and it's almost time to play Santa again!

I truly hope to start back blogging about more than just news! My thoughts (deep and shallow), ideas, and even stories...Until then...

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment