Thursday, April 1, 2010

High of 86

So far, this week has been so fabulous. The weather is amazing as Spring has finally made its grand entrance. Grayson will get up on all fours and rock, then resort to his normal “inch-worming”. Every day he seems more and more interested, alert and INVOLVED. I love it. Sometimes I really consider not having any more kids and just giving him all my attention. Maybe that’s unrealistic. Oh well, I have time to decide.

Easter is on Sunday! I am so excited to eat at Grandmama’s house and have some boiled eggs to munch on! I also can’t WAIT to see G in his little outfit.

Amy and I (and our munchkins) are headed to the pool today to play… The high will be 86!

Here are some photos that my good buddy Amy took for me yesterday…

004

006

013

015 copy

 016

 017

 019

024

025

061

 067

No comments:

Post a Comment