Friday, April 16, 2010

Grayson at 6 Months and Other News

I am crazy busy lately, but I have found a few minutes to update the blog. Grayson had his 6 month Pediatrician Appointment yesterday. Along with 3 shots and an oral vaccine, we got a great report. He is healthy as can be! 28 inches long and 24 pounds. He now has two teeth on the bottom, one on top, and another on top that is almost through. This is making for a very whiny evening tonight. However, I did invest in a vibrating teether, and he thoroughly enjoys it. He got into a sitting position FROM laying on his stomach today. Very random, but I saw it with my own eyes. He is still scooting/crawling to get where he needs to go. Still no “Mama”…but a WHOLE lotta “Dada'”. Oh well… he does love his Dada. He FREAKS out when he sees Jay. It is the funniest thing! Here are his official 6 month portraits.

020 

030

 046

Josh came through on his way to Maryland last week and I got a few shots of him too. Here is my favorite. He hates it because he is smiling.

079

Annnd he got to see his nephew for the second time ever. Grayson adored him! It was so sweet, because Grayson isn’t a fan of “strangers” lately.

015

 019

Also, we just found out that we will have Madraye and Halle for a good part of the summer! Yes, that means that everything in that “area” has turned out wonderfully in our favor as we knew it would. Finally, we can put all that drama behind us.

I will try to stay up on my blog over the next couple of months. I am insanely busy for a while… I guess that’s good! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment