Sunday, October 11, 2009

Grayson: Week One

Hello! Well, let me just say that time flies ALREADY! I can't believe that Grayson is a week old tomorrow. This past week has been challenging, but awesome. I had to get some help with feeding, but that turned out fine. Lactation Consultants really helped. Sleeping has been very minimal, but it's working out just fine... The deprivation hasn't really caught up to me yet. My Mom came in on Friday and has been a tremendous help. She has cleaned, cooked, changed diapers, rocked him, and whatever else she can do. Of course Jay has been amazing too. He has taken care of me and Grayson and continued to do so much around the house. I am so grateful to both of them. It is still a little hard for me to get around really quickly, as I am still kind of weak. However, I am feeling MUCH better and I get my staples out tomorrow. I will close with some photos from the last few days...







No comments:

Post a Comment