Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Shower weekend

I am taking a break from washing baby clothes to blog about my fabulous weekend. Jay and I had a baby shower on Saturday in Brunswick and it couldn't have been any better! We got to visit with our family and friends and Grayson scored some amazing stuff! Then, we went to Beaufort for the night and stayed with Kate and Tim. Kate, Alexia and I ate dinner at my favorite place and it was wonderful. This morning, Kate treated me to a prenatal massage at the spa where she works. I feel so overwhelmed with blessings after this weekend. I am so excited to introduce Grayson to all of these people that are so excited to meet him and ready to smother him with hugs and kisses. Below are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.














































No comments:

Post a Comment