Wednesday, July 8, 2009

7...8...9...

This is how I feel today: tired, swollen, agitated, antisocial, sore... It is an extremely slow day at work too, which doesn't help my somber outlook of the day. I am usually chatty and social, and the last couple of days I have just really wanted to take a social hiatus from my phone, my computer, EVERYTHING. Oh well, I am choosing to press on and make myself be positive. Jay sent me a text that said "It's 7/8/9, make it a 10! I love you so much!" and at first I thought that he is such a dork, then I realized that sometimes that is all it takes for me to "turn my frown upside down". I have a lot to be thankful for and a lot look forward to, the third trimester of pregnancy just isn't my cup of tea, as it turns out. In the mean time, I have been addicted to www.etsy.com where crafters sell their products. My friend Brandi actually bought Grayson some crocheted brown loafers on there.
They are so sweet! There are SO many adorable baby things on there, and for GREAT prices. It actually makes me want to craft more in my spare time. My next project is actually going to be a custom hospital gown for my hospital stay. I wanted to buy one, but they are all SO expensive, so I am going to buy some cute fabric and make two hospital gowns from a pattern I got online. I am super excited about this and I will post pictures as soon as I finish it. Who knows, maybe it will be a hit and I can make it my little side business. This should be a fun but busy next few days for me, so I will blog in length again Sunday to catch you up, with photos. I should have some more news from our day to day lives by then. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment