Friday, April 3, 2009

What?... Sun?... In Marietta?

TGIF! It's Friday finally. Also the end of my 14th week. (I am 14 weeks tomorrow.)
Pregnancy wise- I am feeling great! The second trimester issues have all been resolved (so far). I haven't had any bad headaches this week, I have 100% more energy, and the cervix issue seems to have resolved itself...for now at least. I am having some round ligament pain, but that is a good kind of pain. It just means that my uterus is getting a lot bigger and stretching the muscles around it.
The weather is nice today and tomorrow, so tomorrow Jay and I are picnic-ing with Franca and Granddad at Kennesaw Mountain. It should be great weather for that. Sunday, we are going to Cleveland to see the girls for the day. I will post pictures from the weekend on Sunday night! Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment