Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The weekend went by WAY too fast! It is already Sunday evening. This weekend was eventful I guess! It kind of started Thursday night for us- we saw Lady Gaga in downtown Atlanta. She was AWESOME! I have loved her for so much longer than most of the rest of America, so I had a BLAST! Friday night, we had terrible weather. There was rain, hail, strong winds and tornado warnings which were accompanied by tornado sirens! I had never heard those before and I was TERRIFIED! Within 2 minutes I was in the bathtub with couch cushions over my head expecting the roof to blow off. Needless to say, we survived. Saturday was relatively boring, cloudy outside, layed around and rested. Today we went to GrandDad and Franca's for Easter lunch. What a beautiful day to celebrate the ressurection. I took a nap on the hammock and worked on my baby blanket in the sun. It was great. I am really enjoying the 2nd trimester! I have so much energy and I am feeling so much better. The weather is getting better here too, so I am giving this place a chance. Soon it will be pool time! I also ordered the crib and bedding this weekend. Here they are:


I am excited to get them this week. I also started stocking on diapers this weekend. I have 5 months to be fully prepared, so I will not procrastinate!

This week will be a busy one at work, and then next weekend we are headed to Jesup. We plan to leave work on Friday when we get off and head straight to Jay's mother's house to stay. Friday morning I hope to take my Dad's car to Brunswick to see my friends for a couple hours. I will then be spending the rest of Saturday and Sunday with family in Jesup. I am looking forward to it!
I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment: